Monday, February 10, 2014

.. BOYS.. (idk what else to call this one ;) )

   Hi girls, so how was your week? Mine was pretty good. :) I was thinking throughout the week about what God was leading me to tell you on my next blog post. There's so many things.. Many many bloggers are posting Valentines day post, being girls, we tend to all jump at the guy topic.. Don't blush, I know as well as you do that when you saw the title of this you your heart probably skipped a little as you clicked on it. ;) It's ok, I know all about how girls will eat up anything to do with romance, love, guys and fellas. I have a friend who hates reading, yet she will gladly read books like "Secrets about Boys" or "How to Find your Soul mate Without Loosing Your Soul" because they give her a clue about the mysterious inside world of boys.. See? we all long to know more about this interesting species because we are supposed to! It's how God made us. We have naturally always been in love with the idea of a princess getting swept away by a prince, we love romance stories, we like anything to do with romance at all! The funny thing about it is that what we often don't realize is that guys like the idea of a fairy tale too! Think about it! They love a challenge!! There is story after story of the prince taking on the dragon to win his maiden's hand. Once I walked into the kitchen, and saw my two older brothers and one of their friends sitting in a circle in the middle of the floor. When I asked them what they were doing they said "We're seeing who can get the last drop of water out of this wash cloth!!" and they were too! Passing it around and squeezing with all of their "man power" to get the last drop out of a wash cloth that they had gotten wet in the fist place! Did we have a working dryer? yes! did they have much "cooler" things they could have been doing? Probably.. but one of them challenged the others and to work they went! They were sitting on that kitchen floor for over an hour passing that wet cloth around and squeezing it with all their might! But boys and guys of all ages love a challenge! God made then that way. They like the idea of presuing  a girl who's worth it! You're a princess! Marry a prince! If he's a real prince, He'll take the challenge of a dragon to win your hand,. He'll Die for you, so then he'll wait for you! 

     











I've recently made the decision in my life not to date until I'm out of high school... Big decision yes, but I think that God will bless me for it. I am HIS daughter, a princess warrior, I don't need the distraction of a boyfriend when I, at this point in my life, need to learn more about Him. So what I want to do in my high school years is: 1) love on my girlfriends. relating to my previous blog post, we NEED each other! especially right now, this world is so so messed up with so many things. Teaching us that being Gay is "ok" now and that it's perfectly fine to kill your baby (abortion) is so messing with our poor confused teenage minds! It's not fair and if we think about it long enough, because we are so hormonal right now, we'll start to think it's ok! It is MORE than important right now to stick with your christian friends and remind then what is right and why it is. 2) love on my family- I realize that if i fade away from my family at this point in life, when I probably am needing the most parental advice! It's just going to dent it forever, so this is also just as important. and 3) to Love On God. Do I even need to explain this? We need to figure out where WE ourselves stand in our faith before we bring a guy into the picture, before we cloud our heads with romantic and twitterpaited thoughts, we need to get our basis in God first , and what He wants for our precious lives. For we need to remember that no matter what, we are his daughters first.
      So today ladies, fellow princesses of God, and sisters of mine, I challenge you to take a good amount of time (I always do this in the shower, I hope that isn't too awkward, but it just works better for me cuz I can talk out loud and no one can here me!) and directly about how he wants you to plan out these teenage years, What kind of guys should you be looking for? should you EVER flirt? even a little bit? and does he even want you to have a relationship right now? Just talk to him about it! He's like.. the best best best dad in the whole world cuz yes, he protects his daughters but he also knows them and understands them inside and out. This valentines day I plan to do some devos on bible verses about how much GOD loves me! You can still feel loved on valentines day single or not! :D 
     God bless you all and I love you sisters! I'm always here for you if you need to talk! ~ Ella Amira (amiraforgod@gmail.com) or (amiraforgod@yahoo.com) P.S. Favorite song of the month: Haven't even kissed~ Moriah Peters. check it out it's perfect!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvqmpfGQ2cM

2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh how to find your soulmate without losing your soul is like my favorite book ever. (besides the bible..of course.) Thanks so much Ella for posting! You are amazing. Hey..have you seen this post on V day? You really should check it out. {http://abeautifulmystery.blogspot.com/2014/02/yes-im-single-and-yes-i-celebrate.html}

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't see that one yet Abbey! thank you I will! :) and yes, I LOVE that book! (have you read secrets about boys yet? it's actually really good!)

    ReplyDelete